Channels
Home
About
Collaborate
Help Us

Author Topic: Her voice is so unique!  (Read 548 times)

#arrayartist

• Video Creator
  • I'm new here
    • View Profile
Her voice is so unique!
« on: October.29.2018 - 01:13:01 PM »
I'm excited to share Dawn and her Uke. She is from Scotland and such an amazing singer. When I first heard her sing and her unique voice I immediately went, YES! This girl would be great to put with the Array Mbira! And we are! We're in the first stages of the collab. Can't wait to share. Give us a GOOD month or more. (shhhhhh little secret. The song we chose will be hauntingly beautiful with her voice and the Array....shhhhhhhh House of the Rising Sun) woot!
https://youtu.be/-h5R0D9dUuM

Captain Needy

• Administrator
  • Hi. I'm Needy.
    • View Profile
Re: Her voice is so unique!
« Reply #1 on: October.29.2018 - 06:27:54 PM »
I can't wait to hear that.  She does have a truly alluring voice and mastery of craft.  Glad to see your last collaboration getting such duly deserved attention. 

#arrayartist

• Video Creator
  • I'm new here
    • View Profile
Re: Her voice is so unique!
« Reply #2 on: October.30.2018 - 04:39:37 PM »
Yes, she does. She does a very unique rendition of Ring Of Fire too! I couldn't decide which one to share here. lol.
Yes I am so overjoyed to see the video from Amelie and myself getting some good views, almost to 600. 😊 I do think Satan himself stopped by and gave it a thumbs down! lololol 😆

NeedsMoresubs music
for sale on bandcamp!!

In case this isn't obvious... um... Needs More Subs is not affiliated with YouTube in any official capacity. Or in any other kind of capacity.